Proception 2 is an Online DISC based personality testing designed to provide insight into an individual’s behavioral style in a work environment. This system will help management better understand potential candidates, members of their work team, and assist work team members in identifying their personal strengths and areas in need of development. The Proception 2 questionnaire takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete and generates a 12-15 page personalized report.
The Business Motivators Report is often used with Proception 2.
Personality Tests MEASURE : Key Dimensions of Behavior in a Business Environment
- Notable Primary Behaviors - is an overview of the responses of the basic behavioral style. The report discusses how a person prefers to function in the work environment.
- Potential Strengths in Business - highlights a person’s behavioral traits and aptitudes relating to the work environment.
- Preferred Work Environment - outlines the work environment a person is most comfortable and productive in.
- Personal Growth Suggestions - presents behavioral tendencies that may slow or hinder a person’s performance.
- Communication Builders - provides suggestions to improve communication, reinforce relationships, promote credibility and teamwork.
- Personal Performance Motivators - indicates the behavioral motivational needs of a person for top performance.
- Communication Barriers - highlights what others do, say, or use that can hamper communication, strain realtionships and promote credibility.
- Personal Enhancement - suggests behavioral needs that allow a person to perform at his/her best.
- Adjustment to the Work Environment - helps to identify how a person adjusts their primary behavior to meet the requirements of the work place.
- Strengths to the Team - outlines positive behaviors the person will contribute to the team
Proception 2 is…
- Immediate testing, evaluation and reporting.
- Easy to administer and score.
- Generates over 2100 unique reports.
- An inexpensive, automated assessment system.
For an Adobe PDF version of this brochure, click here.